World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

WoW looting etc

I cannot loot or use my mouse keys for anything but reincarnations and moving the view around???? I cannot loot I cannot talk to any thing I cannot click on the exclamation point people???? I tried calling WOW support but they wont help other than reseting the game cache etc. and I already knew that. How can I use my mouse buttons on WoW??? I have SuSe 10.0....all WoW patches are installed and repaired...I need help

Are you using the latest version of CrossOver? This was an issue with older versions, but was patched in newer releases.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQlpLVG1jSlFVRnNtZGNaWiIsImdkcHIiOjB9