World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

random freezes on FC6 i686

Hi!

I think the headline says everything. I replaced my FC6 x86_64 with an i686, because some software didn't work. I thought BC would run better, but this was false.
The screen freezes, but the sound and background music plays along! Sometimes when I log in it crashes and locks up my whole system! When I want to change graphics settings I get an error #132!

I disabled selinux and audit and I disabled the new dir_index optimization.

This is the only game which does so and I don't want to play it on windows!

What can I do?

Best Wishes
Josef

😠 You should never trust a windows program!

Everytime you start the game look in its config file and disable pixel shaders and specular...

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZE1LQnJwUnpMNmZuWWJUZSIsImdkcHIiOjB9