World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

System crashes with the username screen

Hi,
My system is 2 ghz centrino duo 1gb ram 256 mb display card.
I am using last stable Debian.

Everythig was fine while setup and downloading patches. I could enter my user name and password for the patches. they downloaded and installed without an error.
But the thing is when i open the game i can see the the background scene of account page,but before the things come up to the screen system is freezes. so i cannot play the game :)

can it be about my resolution? 1440x900 but in windows i could play the game,so the game is supporting this resolution but crossover?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidE1DaGdMV3hCdGd2c2IyWiIsImdkcHIiOjB9