World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

WOW 5.0 Graphics Problems

I have just installed WOW Mists of Pandaria through crossover and am having an odd graphics issue. From what I can tell thus far if I am in a building or a city there really is not an issue, but if Im in a location like Iron Forge or Northshire the graphics are all choppy to the point that its un playable.
Im not sure what to do can some one please help? I have added a couple of photos so you can see exactly what I am seeing.image

You should submit a support ticket. Don't forget to mention your system specs.

I submitted a ticket as you recommended and they came back with my video card didn’t have the ability to run WOW. SO now Im in a issue of trying to figure out what card to run out and buy. Any suggestions?

I could probably suggest something but I have no idea what computer you got :)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiU1pKcmhWZmVtN0x4MlEyayIsImdkcHIiOjB9