World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

lag while raiding

Basically I have no lag unless I'm doing 25m raids at which point I start to lag. Fights which are graphic intensive lag me considerable to where I have problems keeping up with mechanics. I have all setings at fair or lower. I'm not too sure what to do to reduce lag. I have the same issue regardless of if I'm using d3d9 or opengl.

I have a gtx 660, a amd fx 6100 6 core processor x 3, 16gb of ram and I'm using mint 16.

I have the same issue, its the spell effects that seem to kill the frame rates. Even on the lowest particle density settings its still pretty bad. 13.0.1 has improved wow performance outside of raids to the point where it's not that noticeable compared to windows, though sadly raiding, particularly 25 man raids it's not all that playable.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYnJDTVg3Zk5kQm4zZlpObiIsImdkcHIiOjB9