World of Warcraft Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Trade Skill Master

So, this is a WoW addon that has its own desktop addon which updates it in real time.

Its divine.

It works fine:
https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=33055

But doesn't seem to be finding CrossOver's folder:

I can't ctrl+H to show the folder in the setup... so I'm at a loss.

Though, it finds it, if its located in the wine folder. As thats where it defaults to, c:.

Any advice?

Or any chance it can be integrated into CrossOver to just get its own bottle :).

~ Siren

It is saying Anonymous cause my account was merged wrong.

I am still watching this for updates regularly < just saying incase the Anonymous tag stopped a reply. Rofl.

And don't worry about it.

I figured out how to move already install things through wine into crossover premade bottles.

I am just a little glad that I didn't pay for more than 1 month of support... -.-, 

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRWhtbUFFdDhWN0FCdDZ3dyIsImdkcHIiOjB9