World of Warships Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Water smooth as glass

Ever since 5.1 was released the water has become like jello, perfectly smooth everywhere but right around my ship (ocean textures missing?). Where it ripples around my ship but reverts to smooth again after I'm through.

750m graphics, El Capitain, late 2013 rMBP.

Any ideas?

I'm having the same issue.

Mac Pro 2010, El Capitain 10.11.1, 7950 Mac Edition GPU

Hello,

I have updated the game to 0.5.1 with the launcher and i got encountered the same problem with the smooth water. It almost looks like a mirror. Tried to bump all the settings to the max but it didn't make any difference.

Mac Book Pro (Med 2010)
OSX 10.10.5
Videocard: NVIDIA GeForce 320M
Wrapper 1.0.5 EU

See screenshot for the smooth water.

I'm getting the same issue. It looks like the top layer of water is missing. Here's a screenshot of a ship that's moving, though it looks beached. There are shells that missed the target and are splashing on nonexistant water.

2011 MacBook Pro
2.2 Ghz Core i7
AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024MB graphics card.
El Capitan
Wrapper is 1.0.5

After downloading the lastest patch, I have also encountered the same problem.

MacBook Specs:

MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)
Processor: 1.3 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
Mac software version: 10.10.5

Here's how the water looks in the port:
​The graphics are set to the max, but the water is very glassy, as if it were a mirror, and the reflections of the ship on the water is of a very low quality.

If you change the setting for Sea Rendering Quality to "Very Low", it helps.

Same issue

Same

switching to low settings doesn't change anything by the way

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiN1A4TUNYSEJtVWJzU0ptUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9