World of Warships Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

WOWS CRASH

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem. Usually it only happened on random battles and not co-op battles. I'll either be loading the random battle or in the middle of it and the game will freeze and the computer will cool down as if the game has shut of, and the only way I've found to fix this is to physically restart the computer. Thanks all

Are you running the Mac port? Are you running on Linux?

It is a common symptom of a few different problems depending on what you're running.

Yes i am. I emailed the guy and he sent me the link. Im running on mac. 2015 MAcBook Pro 2.5ghz Core i7, AMD Radeon R9 M370x

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUWhQcUZNYzVLQko3WXZIZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9