World of Warships Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Mouse problems with Mac Version of World of Warships.

Good evening.

I was just testing the Mac wrapper for WOWs. (I had installed it a few weeks ago) Everything works fine, except for the mouse.

Whenever I move the mouse across the game screen the pointer goes completely haywire, it's all over the place. I can't rotate my camera and even less aim. I already turned the sensitivity to the lowest setting with the same results.

And now the kicker: My mac is a 1st Gen Mac Pro (1,1) running OS X Lion 10.7.5 (the max OS possible) with your typical wired Macally wheel mouse. I got 16 GB of ram installed.
Right now a new Mac is out of the question financially speaking.

Users on the Mac Forum at WOWS advised me to contact you since they are at the limit of what they can possibly do to help me.

Can you help me on this? I find playing WOWS on the Mac a better experience as I can use as much memory as needed, as opposed to having to play it thru Boot Camp where Windows 7 can only see 2 GB out of 16 😭

Thanks In Advance.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidHRwUnBxcndrZEtBZmZYeSIsImdkcHIiOjB9