World of Warships Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Game disconnects to login menu after every game

This is the second time I'm writing this because apparently the forums here will randomly delete posts rather than sending them.

I'm on Mac OS X 10.8.5 with a Macbook Pro Retina NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024MB. I'm running the official wrapper. After every game after about 10-20 seconds I'm disconnected from the server and sent back to the main login menu. This happens regardless if I try to start a new game, go back to the port menu, or just sit in the post-game results screen. I don't know how to track this down further because I can't find any generated logs from this event. How do I enable wine logging to show this?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSzl4RWJLR3dwOHpTeWdkciIsImdkcHIiOjB9