World of Warships Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

WOW crashes

Is anyone else having WOW crash very regularly on the Mac since the new update? It used to run perfectly and now its getting to the point where I am about to delete the game as its so annoying. I have tried adjusting graphics settings and nothing seems to help. Just keeps freezing mid game and I have to quit to desktop and start again.

Yes. Got the same problems. Especially at the random battle and the weekly missions. But all over in general.

I too have the same trouble

Got the same problems here. Bothering. Since the update by today it crashes after the client started and pushing the play buttom. Means ... no WoW gaming anymore ... this sucks!

Same issue since 0.6.9.0 - was working prior to update, updated via launcher, and now crashes on 'connect'.

I have a screenshot with the crash info, but can't figure out how to post a screenshot to these forums. Any help?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUUNBNU5TYkVaOFhjQXBrTCIsImdkcHIiOjB9