World of Warships Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Game crash after login, while loading game proper

For about 6 months, when I try to load my game it reaches the login screen, and then after it starts loading it gets a wine crash.

10.13 (and earlier)
iMac (27-inch, Mid 2011), 12 Gb RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB

I've tried re-installing (as clean as possible), tried upgrading to 10.13. Still gets same issue.

Any ideas? I note the video memory recommended fix, but this is a crash as the game is loading, not after some period of time. Is it likely to help?

Hey Nom
I too are having problems since the last upgrade

I actually get right up to the pre battle screen with all the friendly and foe ships listed, then the timer expires (I try to click on start game tab - nothing happens)

The timer expires without starting the game and as the time passes I can see the ships in the battle change colour to grey which mean they have been sunk

This continues until all of one side defeated and I get back to the port with a warning for unsportsmanlike behaviour

While not crashing the game is not working

I too am looking for answers

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUFBIRzY5YWdSM1lyZ2dFeSIsImdkcHIiOjB9