World of Warships Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

WoWs Wrap issues

Since the latest patch 7.7 the client is crashing almost every battle. It was running pretty stable on my MacBook Pro prior to patch

Exactly. I have tried many options that I have, including, but not limited to:
Making a clean reinstall. (refer to: https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/tips/world-of-warships/how-to-wipe-and-reset-world-of-warships)
Setting VideoMemorySize to 512 in regedit
Check game integrity
Run in safe mode

None of these actually solves the problem. The customer service of wows refuses to gives support to mac clients or virtual machines, but they do specified that the mac wrapper is simulating a 32-bit Windows environment. Though this is true, the crash is not as prevalent in the previous updates.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVTh3WVh1eFJXM241QW1mcCIsImdkcHIiOjB9