World of Warships Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

World of Warships Mac Wrapper

WoW wrapper worked fine yesterday, but today when I tried to run WoW on my Mac it indicates that it is running by showing a dot under the app icon and the file bar at the top of the screen has the name of the app with its menus but there isn't a window showing. I tried everything that I can think of to get it to work without success. I uninstalled everything off my computer and reinstalled the wrapper - still no window. I installed the new Mac OS X update (10.15.2) yesterday. I'm thinking that may have something to do about it.

Has anyone else experienced a problem like this?

I had the same issue and the developers pointed to a recent forced update by war gaming that is preventing the wrapper from working, they released a new wargamingcenter 3.3.3 image today to rectify this. I just installed it and it appears to be working.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQzJ2M0p5N1d4QlFCR0w5NiIsImdkcHIiOjB9