Worms Armageddon Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

almost there

it installs fine but when I launch the app Im greeted with a nice black screen for while then a crash. I checked on the team 17 forums about running on plain wine and the linux people can do it with a special ddraw.dll hack. the problem appears to be in a wine dx implementation error. there is a guide t get it working on wine here http://www.nanacide.com/wahelp/installguide-original4.php I tried it but no luck on crossover. maybe im not doing it right. I also tryed it on darwine but Im not smart enough for that yet.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWHhRNFFTMlhoc3RKWktUMiIsImdkcHIiOjB9