zMUD Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

zMUD 7.21 won't run.

Installs fine in both win98 and winXP bottles. (Only ones I've tried.) Current licensing system (As of ver. 7.21) employed by zMUD successfully licenses the product. I am using CrossOver Mac 6.0.0.

Upon running, however, the folowing error message appears, and the splash-screen simply stays up forever.

Access violation at address 7BC5345A in module 'ntdll.dll'. Write of address 02198014.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to work around this?

Edit: Tested in CrossOver Mac 6.0.1 with the same results.

This problem appears to be fixed in 6.1.0 at least in the Linux version.

I to would like to know how to get this working. I have tried everything that I can possible think of. Right now running CrossOver for Mac OS X 6.2 and getting the same error messages as above. I have looked at the other post and tried all of the suggestion in them. But no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiR0xzcEpLbUtGTTlSbkxNYSIsImdkcHIiOjB9