zMUD Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Zmud 7.21 almost works with crossover 9.2.0

Some notes:

• Window seems to constantly refresh, related to this any settings windows that open open under the main window and seem unusable
  • Text typed into command line are white on a white background and therefore unreadable.
    • Download and copy riched20.dll and riched32.dll to your bottle system32 directory solves this problem. (It's probably just riched20.dll but I have them both and it works.

Will come back after further testing.

Hi,

Just FYI, you can use winetricks directly upon Crossover bottles...ie;

WINEPREFIX=/full/path/to/bottle winetricks <target>

Cheers!

Excellent thanks. :)

As per my previous comment, I've been using zMud tonight.

Everything seems to work fine except the whole window refreshing as soon as the smallest thing changes.

Also the map function doesn't work, access violation error, which then makes everything you click on spawn an access violation error, even the quit button. So don't click it ;)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQldYSHJ3UXpVQWJoelVNNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9