Tool to drive the Logitech series of Keyboards and Controllers.
- G19 Keyboard for Gaming (PN 920-000969)
- G13 Advanced Gameboard (PN 920-000946)
- G15 Keyboard (PN 920-000379)
- G15 Gaming Keyboard (PN 993-000076)
- G11 Gaming Keyboard (PN 967929-0403)
-Windows XP 64-bit
-Windows Vista 64-bit
Included Dual Mode LCD Applets:
- LCD Clock
- LCD Countdown Timer
- LCD Media Player
- LCD Performance Monitor
- LCD POP3 Monitor
- LCD RSS Reader
Included Color Only LCD Applets:
- LCD Movie Viewer
- LCD Picture Viewer
- LCD Video Player for YouTube
Overview of Changes:
- Scripting now works properly on the G13.
- Added an additional LUA function; "SetMKeyState".
- G-key and M-key events can now distinguish between G-series keyboards and the G13.
- The"OutputLCDMessage" function now correctly interprets the delay in seconds.
G-series Key Profiler:
- Added an additional function macro to assign G-keys to M1, M2, or M3.
- Fixed critical section leak in the "CLCDConnection" class.
- The G-series LCD (color and monochrome) is now supported as a Microsoft SideShow device on Windows Vista.
- Support for Microsoft SideShow is has been re-enabled for 64-bit Windows Vista.
- The volume display should now show on the LCD when changing volume.
- Should work with the 3.1 path of World of Warcraft.
- Introducing the LCD Applet Finder for easier applet navigation.
- There is currently no analog joystick support for the G13.
Last Tested: n/a
CrossOver Linux Rating
Will Not Install
Last Tested: 11.2.1
Please note: this rating is from several versions ago, and is considered inaccurate for the latest
versions of CrossOver.
The following is a list of BetterTesters who Advocate for this application. Do you want to be a BetterTester? Find out how!
Nobody is currently advocating this application. Now would be a good time to sign up.
How to Install CrossOver to run Logitech GamePanel Software
Click the Download Free Trial button above and get a 14-day, fully-functional trial of CrossOver. After you've downloaded CrossOver check out our YouTube tutorial video to the left, or visit the CrossOver Mac walkthrough for specific steps. Once you have CrossOver installed and running you can come back to this page and click the Step 2 button, or follow the manual installation guide, to begin installing your Windows application.
Click the Download Free Trial button above and get a 14-day, fully-functional trial of CrossOver. After you've downloaded CrossOver check out our YouTube tutorial video to the left, or visit the CrossOver Linux walkthrough for specific steps. Once you have CrossOver installed and running you can come back to this page and click the Step 2 button, or follow the manual installation guide, to begin installing your Windows application.
We're rebels. We're misfits. But mostly, we're software liberators. And we're very, very good at what we do. We have to be. Lots of developers work with open source, but only a tiny fraction of those are good enough to get software that was designed for one platform to work on another one. We invented CrossOver software - a unique approach to cross-platform compatibility that does not require dual-boot or another OS license. We launched PortJump to help app and game developers broaden their market beyond Windows® users. And we launched ExecMode to help organizations solve really ugly technical challenges.