Quick Recovery - Automated Data Recovery Software
Quick Recovery is do-it-yourself data recovery software. Quick Recovery is designed to be very easy to useand its menu driven interface guides the user thru simple operational steps. There are just three steps to perform the complete operation - Analyze, Select & Save. Analysis is the most important aspect of data recovery.
Quick Recovery is safe – Quick Recovery Windows(All)
It is a do-it- yourself non-destructive data recovery software. It is read-only, meaning
the program will never attempt to write to the drive you are about to recover.
Quick Recovery's unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) helps in
locating files and folders lost behind overwritten partitions too.
Features of Quick Recovery for Windows FAT & NTFS :-
1) Simple and well guided steps to recover data.
2) Windows data recovery from accidental files/folders deletion /when Recycle bin has been emptied or use of shift + del key
3) Accidental formatting & creating different file system
4) Unexpected system shut down or software failure
5) Registry corruption
6) Removed by virus attack or power failure
7) Simulated previously existing partitions
9) File recovery from missing or Lost folders
10) Multi Disk support
11) Unicode multiple lingual support
12) Recovers even if bad sectors hinder drive access
13) Versatile recovery filter that helps recover required files only
14) Save the recovery log at any time during recovery analysis
15) Recovers even if FAT/MFT is fragmented and broken .
16) Recovers even if FAT/MFT meta tags are overwritten .
17) Full support for IDE, EIDE, SCSI , SATA, PAN, ZIP & USB drives
The following is a list of BetterTesters who Advocate for this application. Do you want to be a BetterTester? Find out how!
Nobody is currently advocating this application. Now would be a good time to sign up.
How to Install CrossOver to run Quick Recovery for Windows FAT & NTFS
Click the Download Free Trial button above and get a 14-day, fully-functional trial of CrossOver. After you've downloaded CrossOver check out our YouTube tutorial video to the left, or visit the CrossOver Mac walkthrough for specific steps. Once you have CrossOver installed and running you can come back to this page and click the Step 2 button, or follow the manual installation guide, to begin installing your Windows application.
Click the Download Free Trial button above and get a 14-day, fully-functional trial of CrossOver. After you've downloaded CrossOver check out our YouTube tutorial video to the left, or visit the CrossOver Linux walkthrough for specific steps. Once you have CrossOver installed and running you can come back to this page and click the Step 2 button, or follow the manual installation guide, to begin installing your Windows application.
We're rebels. We're misfits. But mostly, we're software liberators. And we're very, very good at what we do. We have to be. Lots of developers work with open source, but only a tiny fraction of those are good enough to get software that was designed for one platform to work on another one. We invented CrossOver software - a unique approach to cross-platform compatibility that does not require dual-boot or another OS license. We launched PortJump to help app and game developers broaden their market beyond Windows® users. And we launched ExecMode to help organizations solve really ugly technical challenges.