I am happy to announce that we have now released version 8.1.0
of CrossOver Games, for both the Mac and for Linux.
This version adds support for Left4Dead 2 and fixes a number
of bugs with Guild Wars and a critical bug with World
of Warcraft on Linux.
A full change log is included, below.
Additionally, in honor of our resident supreme gamer, Jeremy
Newman, we are offering a Holiday special. For customers that purchase
a copy of CrossOver Games between now and December 1, we will enter
their name for a chance to win an ultimate gaming PC:
If you are an existing CrossOver customer with an active support entitlement,
you can visit our web site to download this latest version:
You will need to log in with the email and password that you used when
purchasing CrossOver. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you need
help with this process.
Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy gaming with CrossOver!
* CrossOver Games 8.1.0 (aka Zombie Mallard)
- Add support for Left 4 Dead 2
- Fix a problem with directory permissions in World of Warcraft in Ubuntu 9.10
- Fix a number of problems with Guild Wars
- Fix a number of Mac audio issues which should fix Steam voice chat
- A few minor adjustments for Snow Leopard
- Fix a bug registering CrossOver under Snow Leopard