I am happy to announce that we have now released version 10.1.0 of CrossOver Games, for both the Mac and for Linux.
This version adds support for Rift - the hot new MMORPG. We've also fixed a few bugs with Star Trek Online and World of Warcraft and improved the Lord of the Rings Online installation process, but most users will still need to rely on the PyLotro program to launch LOTRO (thanks to our Advocate, Alan Jackson).
A full change log is included, below.
If you are an existing CrossOver customer with an active support entitlement, you can visit our web site to download this latest version:
You will need to log in with the email and password that you used when purchasing CrossOver. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you need help with this process.
Thanks again for all of your support, and I hope you enjoy gaming with CrossOver!
* CrossOver Games 10.1.0 - 2011/03/14
New games support:
- Rift now installs and runs.
- Added the ability to install World of Warcraft via the download
client. There are some issues with the WoW launcher, but the game
runs well when launched via WoW.exe.
- Some improvements have been made to the Star Trek Online
launcher. The game still suffers from performance problems.
- Added CrossTie support for .rar files.
- Made several improvements to menu and association handling.
- Resolved a bug launching some games in Steam.