Announcing CrossOver 16.2.0
I am delighted to announce that CodeWeavers has just released
CrossOver 16.2.0 for both macOS and Linux.
CrossOver 16.2 has many improvements to our core Windows compatibility
layer and also specific enhancements for several popular applications.
CrossOver 16.2 is the first version of CrossOver which supports
Microsoft Outlook 2013. We have also made improvements to our
compatibility with the rest of the Microsoft Office 2013
suite, including fixes for problems which caused some users to be
unable to register.
CrossOver 16.2 also has several improvements for Quicken users who had
seen problems with Quicken updates not applying cleanly.
CrossOver 16.2 has a full merge of the final release of Wine 2.0.
This final, stable release of Wine means widespread improvements in
compatibility with Windows applications. It is the latest step in the
continuous improvement of our core compatibility layer technology.
CrossOver 16.2 also has bug fixes which improve behavior in the older
Microsoft Office 2010 suite; improvements to games performance; and
several fixes for macOS users in the areas of window management
performance and clipboard support.
Mac customers with active support entitlements will be upgraded to
CrossOver 16.2 the next time they launch CrossOver. Linux users can
download the latest version from http://www.codeweavers.com/
If CrossOver asks for registration use your codeweavers.com email
address & password to register and unlock CrossOver. Email
if you need more help.
Thank you all for your support, and we hope you enjoy CrossOver 16.2!
CrossOver 16.2.0 - 2017/03/22
* Application Support:
* CrossOver now supports Outlook 2013.
* Bugs with Quicken updates have been fixed.
* Connection issues with Outlook 2010 have been fixed.
* Bugs activating Office 2013 in some circumstances have been fixed.
* Wine Update:
* CrossOver 16.2.0 includes the final release of Wine 2.0.
* Performance Enhancements and Other Improvements:
* We have made improvements to our Performance Enhanced Graphics which
should improve performance with a variety of games.
* Windowing behavior on macOS will be faster and more reliable in
some circumstances, including cases where productivity-style applications
make use of OpenGL.
* Bugs with copy / paste have been fixed on macOS.