CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Freeze at title (Freelancer)

After waiting three days for a responce in the Freelancer section, I thought I'd post here. Its not really double posting if the other post is so old is it? anyhow-

I've got around the unload debugger error (using a new .exe), I'm onto my next error. The game starts (minus the intro) and loads up the title screen. The title screen I'm talking about is really the loading screen, which says Freelancer. But rather than loading the main menu like it should, it simply stays on the title screen. Somtimes on my old Windows computer it stayed on that title screen for a minute while it loaded, but never for nearly as long as I left this computer loading it for (about 10 minutes). And with no loading bar, I've come the the conclusion that its freezing on the title screen.
And I got my hopes up too :(
Advice would be great. Thanks.

System: Imac Os x 10.6.4
Crossover: 10.1.1 (demo atm)

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMlZ0cU03Y2RyRnZiSmZFayIsImdkcHIiOjB9