CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Steam Failing

Hello there!

I just downloaded a demo of CrossOver Games, and installed steam on it!
It worked great! But when i need to move a Steam window i drag it and drop it..
But the window stil follow me til i click the window once more..

PS! No april fool..

There is no April fool... this is a known issue within CrossOver. If you click on your Steam window a second time, it should 'set down' the window. We are working to improve this bug but we have no ETA for it's resolution.

Hello,

I could be? Because it's just like chasing a mouse : / but, hope you fix this soon ;)
And.. Counter-Stirke Source crash a lot..

If you're using Gnome (mot sure about other window managers), you can hold ALT and click anywhere in a window to move it. I've found that moving Steam windows this way prevents the window from hopping all over the place after you stop moving it. Just avoid trying to move it by clicking in the title bar.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYkdhd1RzNFp0N3ZzQ1dmaCIsImdkcHIiOjB9