CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Will CrossOver run Bulletstorm or Homefront?

I'm just curious if CrossOver will run either of these games, as this will affect whether or not I buy the full program.
Thanks!

Colin Campbell wrote:

I'm just curious if CrossOver will run either of these games, as
this will affect whether or not I buy the full program.
Thanks!

At this time we have as much information about these two applications working with CrossOver as you do. You can search our Compatibility database at any time to find out if an application you are interested in works with CrossOver:

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/

If we do not have it in our database, it means no one has submitted the application to us. And that being the case, we usually do not have test data on the application. Our database currently has 8,700+ entries in it and beyond looking it up our database, we usually do not have information about it.

There is good news though, we offer a trial version of CrossOver and CrossOver Games. This means you can try the full version of the product (with a time limit on it, 30 days for CrossOver and 7 days for CrossOver Games) before you purchase it:

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/

If you have any further questions, feel free to email us, ninjas@codeweavers.com.

unfortunately, I have found that homefront will not work, with what testing i have done.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUFYzRXNKZ1MzN1F2QjlISiIsImdkcHIiOjB9