CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Application cant be open after installed, and hangs half way

Bought CrossOver Games just to play Games through Garena.
But whenever i create a bottle to install garena(from the installation file[.exe format] which i download from garena.com), Garena will be installed successfully. However the 'Installing other application tab' will continue loading. While there are no shortcuts to the garena application. and when i close garena, i cant open it again unless i reinstall again :O
help pls.

Thanks and best regards

Hi,

It sounds like the menus aren't being refreshed so the launchers can be added.
I don't know which OS you are using, but this is what works for Linux:

Go to Manage Bottles and select the bottle that the game was installed to.

Select Control Panel. Click on Edit Menus. Then click on Recreate.

Once that is finished, click Ok to close the window.

Are you able to launch the game easily now?

Gulfstream

Hi,

The Garena client has it's own C4 page, you should post any further
questions to that page's forum ...see;

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=5795

That said, I haven't seen Sam! about lately but I've probably got a fair
idea of what Garena needs -- however, it'll be 6 - 8 hours before I get
a chance to have a look at it ; I'll post to the forum of the C4 page linked
to above as soon as I get a chance...

Cheers!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQ2RkOXEzS2dOR2RtckZ0ZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9