CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

WoW Performance Settings Issue

Hello,

Another few questions :

When I installed the WoW client, I was noticed by the installation program that my cpu processing speed was too slow. I choosed to install anyway, the client is able to be launched, but I notice that I cannot increase the graphic quality to "ultra". Moreover the global performance of the game is really not acceptable regarding my hardware components... (and wow worked better using windows)

My configuration :

Toshiba Qosmio Laptop
Core I7 Q720M (too slow ? huhu ;))
8Gb RAM
Nvidia GTS 360M
Running CXGames 10.0.0
WoW Cataclysm up to date (folder copied from my other workstation)
Linux Ubuntu 10.10 x64

Is there something to set up that I could have missed ?

Thanks by advance for your help !

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicFhaTHF4RnduU2J5OW5DTiIsImdkcHIiOjB9