CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Mid's Hero & Villain Designer for City of Heroes

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get this app installed and working correctly using Crossover Games. I have been successful in installing it but it still won't run quite right. It requires .NET 2.0 to be installed, which I did, but it still has errors. I am not educated enough to know what these errors mean or what to do to fix it. I have put in an App request to the devs and hope they will decide to make it a supported App, but until then, maybe one of you may be able to figure it out. Here is a link for the download (its a free download available to anyone) if anyone would like to help me get it up and running. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.cohplanner.com/download.php

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZThzbTU1TEZiYnlVRXZkQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9