CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Earth 2160

I'm currently having some problems with Earth 2160 bought on Steam. (I'm on a Mac)

On CrossOver Games 8.0 the game runs fine unless I try to load certain maps, or I try to modify my units as LC.

Now I tired it on the demo of CrossOver Games 9.2, but unfortunately on 9.2 the gamma is not set at the proper levels making the game look terrible, and I am unable to activate the game due to some change in networking code, BUT I no longer get the crashes.

Now I'd buy the latest version of CrossOver Games, but right now, it's worse than the old version. The main problem of course is the inability to activate the game, so is there a way around this, or will I have to stay with 8.0?

After messing around a bit and copying the network related dlls from the old CrossOver Games, I was able to activate the game in 9.2. Unfortunately, I still have no ideas as to how to make the text look better (due to gamma and other issues).

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVnB2WVZ2c2JBclRaSDZZViIsImdkcHIiOjB9