CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Halo Custom Edition Trouble

So I am trying to run Halo Custom Edition with Crossover Games Mac, and I have it installed fine, but when I try to load the haloce.exe(the game file) a window pops up saying "cannot allocate required memory. Some other application has loaded where Halo needs to be loaded" and when that window is exited, the corssover Run Command Window has a popup that says "The command "/Users/User/Library/Application Support/CrossOver Games/Bottles/winxp/drive_c/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Halo Custom Edition/haloce.exe" returned 1.

StdOut:

StdErr:"

Could anybody help me out? How can I fix this?

please look at the halo custom edition compatibility: http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name?app_id=5759
it is currently listed as "known not to work". unfortunately, they list the bug you are having as unfixable.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoid01XeWZodmNyTkU2MllMSyIsImdkcHIiOjB9