CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

CrossOver Games in Cyber Cafie

Hello.
If i will buy CrossOver Games can i install it on several machines(10 for example). I need to buy only one copy, or for every machine?
Regards.

Hi,

My advice here is you send an email to  sales@codeweavers.com  to  

get the proper assistance with this -- if I'm right, you would only need
one copy of Crossover Pro to do this, but you would need 10 licenses.

Cheers!

You need to own a license for each copy in simultaneous use. There are discounts available for volume purchases. As Don recommended, you can contact Sales with any questions.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZndQZnJxOGM3RlpkYkdBZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9