CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

my crossover game doesnt look like a 9.1 but have some 9.1 capabilities WTF?

for some reason the 9.1 i downloaded has the same interface(totally same) as the old ones, yes i could install cp4 but still I cannot play some games available for the 9.1. So is there a problem with my app or it was just me thinking it has problem. Any help or suggestion?

Hi,
Very first time I've heard of anything like this...which platform are you using?

Cheers!

mac leopard 10.6.4

bobkissfloor wrote:

for some reason the 9.1 i downloaded has the same interface(totally
same) as the old ones, yes i could install cp4 but still I cannot
play some games available for the 9.1. So is there a problem with my
app or it was just me thinking it has problem. Any help or
suggestion?

What do you mean by "same interface"? Same as Crossover 8.x or 7.x on the Mac? Or same as 9.x? Is this in the Install application area or something else?

Screenshot?

Not to sound demeaning but, you have checked what version you're running - right? I've really never heard of this problem before! Maybe you could send us a screenshot or a video?

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicWRCRlZSa1NBTUNNdHJtQSIsImdkcHIiOjB9