CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Complaint?! Lack of support

I dont know if my expectations are to high here but i have had an issue with a certain game now for the last two months, i reported this issue via the ticketing system Ref - 814226 on the 18th August 2010, I received a reply on the 24th and 31st August. But nothing since i have chased the request and still nothing. I don't expect a fix straight away just an update to let me know how the case is progressing or tips to stop the issue happening so often.

Has anyone else had issues with the support system here, or do you know the SLA's we have if any?

Thanks

Stuart

Slupton wrote:

I dont know if my expectations are to high here but i have had an
issue with a certain game now for the last two months, i reported
this issue via the ticketing system Ref - 814226 on the 18th August
2010, I received a reply on the 24th and 31st August. But nothing
since i have chased the request and still nothing. I don't expect a
fix straight away just an update to let me know how the case is
progressing or tips to stop the issue happening so often.

Has anyone else had issues with the support system here, or do you
know the SLA's we have if any?

Thanks

Stuart

Stuart, my apologies to you. That ticket is mine and it slipped off my radar. I am downloading EverQuest to see if I can reproduce what you're seeing in that ticket. Again, very sorry.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNEZzM1F5NW5SeFVxQUZTQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9