CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Dimensity (Steam): Anyone Got it Running?

Evening Everyone:

Purchased and installed Dimensity, one of the new RPGs on Steam, and am not having any luck getting it running. Looks like the shaders are having issues (textures are corrupted, black and sparkly), and the mouse is trapped in the middle of the screen, unable to do anything but shake and not move. If you're really careful, you can get in a spot where you can make menu selections, but nothing else really. Have tried a couple of different settings, but nothing seems to be working. Having the usual triple monitor issues where everything but the primary is disabled when I go into a game, but other games run fine with this issue.

System Specs:
i7-860
16GB RAM
ATI HD4870 video card
2 x 64GB SSDs RAID0 (System), 3Ware 9650SE w/8 x 2TB in RAID6 (Data)

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks Everyone,
Don

Hi,

Which version of crossover, which OS/version? Not my style of game otherwise
I'd grab it and have a look...let me know these other particulars though and/or
grab a debuglog and upload it to rapidshare or the like and post the download
URL back here so we can see whats going on...note: debugging steamapps can be
tricky, but you can look here...;

http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/SubmitTechSupportLog

Basically you want to attach the debug to the Steam client, and once the Steam UI
is up and running, launch the game (most times this works).

If you haven't tried the latest 9.1 release candidate, I would also give that a
shot...see;

http://www.codeweavers.com/beta/crossover/download/

Cheers!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY1hVNVZ2WnRIQmZHUVZHUCIsImdkcHIiOjB9