CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Navy Field

Hi guys, I have a problem, I try to run this game called Navy Field which i have downloaded and installed but
when i try to run it, it says,

Please Execute NavyFIELD Launcher.exe

If you do not have NavyFIELD launcher, please download at  
         www.navyfield.de  

I went to the efusion files (which is where it is located when i download it) and i do have NavyFIELD Launcher.exe So i tried to run it from there
but it came up with the SAME message. Then I uninstalled it and reinstalled but that didnt even work!

Thanks for helping

-Ace

Hi,

Seeing as it's a freely available title, I'll check it out over
the coming weekend. In the interim, you should let us know which
platform/OS{version} you are using, what videocard you have (and in
the linux case which drivers), and exactly which version of crossover
you are using for this.

Cheers!

edit: also, navy field has it's own C4 page/forum are here...see;

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=4493

It's preferred that you post to that forum instead of here in the general
forums, as then more people who play/use this title will be able to
help/see the problem (not all folks watch the general forums, they only
watch for postings specific to the game title(s) they actually use).

Ok, I have an iMac version 10.5.8 And my video card is a NVIDIA GeForce 9400

Sorry for not posting there, until now i never knew there was a forum here for that specific game.

Thanks for your help!

-Ace

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS0c0OGd5YUVIaGs3eGF1dCIsImdkcHIiOjB9