CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

A little help with Dungeon and Dragons Online

Greetings,

System:
AMD64 3000+
ATI x1950Pro
3gig Ram
Ubuntu 10.04
CrossoverGames 9.1.0
Wine 1.2

I have been able to get DDO installed and updated without a issue. I can launch Pylotro fine, I get to the worlds for DDO and enter my account info, but when I click connect I get a pause-flicker and then a output file that states Finished with the options to save or exit. That is all I get...

I have gone over the web for a week now and still cannot seem to get past just the output file message, I am just not sure what else to do besides(god forbid) reinstalling Win-evil as a dual boot to play this game that I am paying for.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Probably the best help I can give you here is point you to the correct forum
to post this question -- not all users/advocates read the general forums, they
watch the forum for the games they have/are advocates for, and so posting here
may not be seen by those who have the game/can help you....see;

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?forum=1;app_id=4048

Also be sure to read the tips&tricks there.

Cheers!

Thanks Don, I have made a post there also. Figured I would try here also. I will move over to that thread then..

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibW12ZldQRjZhN2dadzJXbSIsImdkcHIiOjB9