CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Star Trek Online Won't Launch

I got the trial for CrossOver Games for Mac after the 9.1 update added Star Trek Online (STO) to the list of officially supported games.

The bottle was created with the default settings for STO and the game installs without incident, but it will not run. When I try to open it, the icon appears in my dock as if the program was running, but the login window never appears (I understand the STO login window sometimes lags on startup - i use it on bootcamp currently - but I waited 15 minutes just to be sure).

Through testing, i discovered that if I opt to start the game immediately in the installation options, the game will start to patch and play normally. However, once I close the game there is no way to restart it, and if do not select that option I cannot run it at all. I have received no error messages, the bottle seems to be functional, and according to the dock icon STo has loaded, but no window appears.

My Macbook Pro's Technical Specifications:

OSX 10.6.4 "Snow Leopard"
2.93 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT (512 MB VRAM)

This issue has been forwarded to the Official CodeWeavers Ticket System. If you have observed this issue and would like to report it as well, please open a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com with a description of what you are seeing and a link to this post.

Thank you!
The CodeWeavers Team

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOWtKY1hwUXVHcEpTUEZDTCIsImdkcHIiOjB9