CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Neverwinter Nights 1.69 - customizing?

So I installed the Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition from gog.com (which is supposed to be the 1.69 patched version) successfully on my little mac laptop which is using the new Lion OS. I was able to get into multiplayer mode, look at servers, etc... but I need to be able to load up the CEP and other haks for a lot of these servers. The only problem is I can't find where the nwn.ini file is or where any of the folders that you can drop haks, overrides, etc, are...

Help?

Sorry for posting here -- I found the answer in the compatibility section of the site. These forums are a bit confusing for a first time user here!

Also, why oh why is it called "Managing Bottles?" I would have never looked there.

I think "Manage Bottles" is the best name we could think of for the tool that lets you...well, manage your bottles. In Crossover you've got different bottles for different programs, and Manage Bottles contains all the utilities necessary for modifying/tweaking/adding/removing bottles.

It's not very intuitive at first, but (I'd like to think) it starts to make sense after a while.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSGVXQVBaZWNBVzhxdGJadyIsImdkcHIiOjB9