CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

How do I download Natural Selection (3rd party half life mod) on steam with crossover games?

I have crossover games and I was wondering how i can download natural selection because its a 3rd party mod and some ppl here have done it before but i dont no how to someone please help me.

Anthony Worcester wrote:

I have crossover games and I was wondering how i can download
natural selection because its a 3rd party mod and some ppl here have
done it before but i dont no how to someone please help me.

Hi,

You might do better posting questions like this to the following forum;

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=3;forum=1

I have the CD release, but there are a lot of folks there who have this
title on Steam, and one of them may be able to help you (sometimes threads
like this get overlooked in the general forums - always post to an game/app's
own forum pages if you can).

Cheers!

i got it, thanks so much.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidWd4Q3BreU5la3hBZlFMZiIsImdkcHIiOjB9