CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

How can I get the Left 4 Dead 2 fix with the trial verison of crossover games?

how can i get the left 4 dead 2 fix with the trial version of crossover games? i spent 40 on left 4 dead 2 to c if it would work with crosover games but im getting an error saying that i have an incomplete installation error (2) and when i went to go to my account and then downloads it wouldnt let me download anything. im not sure whether to buy crossover games because of this. please help me thank you.

Anthony Worcester wrote:

how can i get the left 4 dead 2 fix with the trial version of
crossover games? i spent 40 on left 4 dead 2 to c if it would work
with crosover games but im getting an error saying that i have an
incomplete installation error (2) and when i went to go to my
account and then downloads it wouldnt let me download anything. im
not sure whether to buy crossover games because of this. please help
me thank you.

You can grab Crossover Games 8.1.4 trial here:

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxgames/download_trial/

abeta wrote:

Anthony Worcester wrote:

how can i get the left 4 dead 2 fix with the trial
version of crossover games? i spent 40 on left 4 dead 2 to c if it
would work with crosover games but im getting an error saying that
i
have an incomplete installation error (2) and when i went to go to
my account and then downloads it wouldnt let me download anything.
im not sure whether to buy crossover games because of this. please
help me thank you.

You can grab Crossover Games 8.1.4 trial here:

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxgames/download_trial/

Note that you may need to delete any pre-existing Steam bottle that you've installed and then re-install the Steam client into a new bottle, and subsequently re-install L4D2. You probably won't need to, but if you still get the "incomplete installation" error then re-installation would be the next step.

i got it, thanks a lot.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUEpnU25mZzVmbnN3eTlwMiIsImdkcHIiOjB9