CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Bhopping in CSS

Hey just got the Cross0ver Games for my mac and got CSS up and running and am glad to say it's working splendidly. In normal games where I have jump bound to a key (space) I can crouch jump as intended.

However my issue is in Bhop games when I bind jump to mouse wheel down I cant seem to crouch jump anymore. Anyone know why this is happening or if there is a way to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

perhaps yo can explain what a Bhop game is and why you want to use the scroll wheel to jump... then maybe we can help...

-Keo

BHopping is just using game mechanics and velocity in game to move faster than run speed. The key is to jump right as you land after the previous jump. Binding jump to mousewheel is so instead of jumping one time with space bar, each "click" of the mousewheel rolling is the equivalent to 1 jump. This way you have a much better chance of hitting the jump exactly when it is needed.

You may have better luck posting in the forum for CSS:

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=2036;forum=1

Hi,

For anyone confused with the terminology used here, you should have a read of ;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunny_hopping

"For educational purposes only"...he said 😎

Cheers!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSE5IQUd0SDNTUWFiN3ZKYSIsImdkcHIiOjB9