CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Perfect World International won't start...!

Hey guys,

I've installed Perfect World International with crossovergames 10.1.2.. I just installed it with the supported software.. I did every step just as it said. Now the installation is fully done and i want to play ofcourse. I just want to launch is by support of the created image by crossover but nothing happens!
The icon does appear in my dock and the light under it lights up and thats it.. I already tried the winegstreamer thingy..

If someone could help me with this I would be very gratefull cause i want to play badly! (sorry for my english)

Greetzz

Hey, there - sorry to hit you back with bad news, but PWI is no longer supported in Crossover because it no longer works very well (or at all, for most people):

https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=4687

The game client has undergone some pretty major changes in the last few updates, and our developers have been unable to keep pace and make sure that Crossover's interaction with PWI is smooth and reliable. This might change in the future, but for the time being fresh, updated installs of PWI aren't really worth the trouble in Crossover.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNXZGWHN2TndCc1B3YUtVeSIsImdkcHIiOjB9