CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Games
Archived Discussion about CrossOver Games, Forum closed.

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

I have purchased this game with the wrong credit/debit card HELP
keiran wright
Posted 2012-12-27 18:55
Hi i have purchased the game with my dads credit card instead of my own, how would i get a refund so that i could by it with my own card?
-----
This issue has been forwarded to the Official CodeWeavers Ticket System.  If you have observed this issue and would like to report it as well, please open a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com with a description of what you are seeing and a link to this post.

Thank you!
The CodeWeavers Team
-----

J-P Simard
J-P Simard Omniscient Mystical Exalted Nigh-invincible Supreme Raging Atomic Dragon Turbo Chief Senior Advocate, Rank 4
Posted 2012-12-27 19:34
I would say try a support ticket...

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

Please Wait...
eyJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNTM4NzY3MzM4fQ==