CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

MS Office 365 and saving files

I have an O365 account and have installed MS Office 365 using CrossOver Linux. I am logged into the account and would like to save files into O365 but I get an error when ever I attempt this. The error is:

[i]https://tenancyname.sharepoing.com/site/SITENAME/Shared%20Documents
Path does not exist
Check the path and try again.[/i]

Edit: I also cannot open files from O365 although the list of recent files is correct. Obviously Word can see what I have been working on when in Windows or using the online Word instance.

I'm assuming others have experienced similar issues. Is there a fix for this?

Linux version is Debian 9.x running KDE/Plasma

Thanks for any advice.

Are you still having this issue? If so, I can look into it on my end.

Yes, I am still having this issue.

Regards
Richard

I have the same issue, I'm trying to make a workaround, and if I get a solution I will post my finding. If you have discovered something, please post it here.

I have the exact same issue, except I experience the issue in OneNote. Recent files show correctly but I get this same error when i try to open my notebook from the recent list. I would venture to guess Word and Excel would be the same as well but they always crash as soon as I click on the File tab.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRWdjZjlYUHU5cVBFUmNkayIsImdkcHIiOjB9