CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

GOG Obduction Graphics very slow

Installed window version of this game to try if i could run it through crossover in ubuntu. It started all right but could hardly run. Last time i played was in 2016 on a mid 2015 iMac 27 with intgrated graphics and it ran just fine. Now i have a desktop with an Asus Maximus vii ranger, intel i7-4790k@4ghz, 32gb ram, GeForce 970gtx and the graphics hardly moves. I have done all game settings to "low" without any difference. Maybe the problem is within the Ubuntu environment? Is there someone that can lead me on the right path? Maybe i am in the wrong forum?

Did you enable Vulkan Backend for D3D11 in Crossover?

It should run, looking at the requirements for the game on steam, your build meets them. Which version of Ubuntu are you running? Is it pre 20.04?

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidlJkZ2JyYVJVdldmcWQ4bSIsImdkcHIiOjB9