CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

font issue in office 2013 (and 2007) + crossover 16 + mint 18.1

Hi here is the issue i noticed in my new environment which does not appear in my previous crossover environment. Here is the detail:

my old environment (no such issue)
Deepin Linux 15 + inbuilt version of crossover + office 2007

new environment (with this issue)
Linux Mint 18.1 + crossover version 16.0.0 + office 2013 & 2007

Symptom:
when I start office 2013 or 2007 in new environment, no issue and ok to use until I try to open up the font list. It looks like both versions of office now are trying to also include my linux fonts into their list. I noticed noto fonts displayed in the Office font list, however, it is noto font froze the Office, popup error message and quit. As both Office 2013 and 2007 are showing same issue, I tend to think the problem might be crossover 16.0.0? though I can't totally rule out Mint. noto fonts themselves work fine in Mint though.

Xin

I'm experiencing the same issue and It's definitely crossover 16

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTE1tOTRFNVNMUkhBNXVIUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9