CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Old Version of Crossover

Hello I used to use Zorin OS then I went back to Windows.

I now want to give Zorin another try and would like to still use some of my Windows programs, when I was using Zorin before I bought Crossover for linux in 2016.

I have tried to install it again but am having problems (Error Dependency is not satisfiable libpng12-0) do I need to buy another crossover or is there a fix please.

In case you would need to buy a new license of CrossOver I am happy to give you are promotion code which offers 30% off. You might also want to sign up for Codeweavers Newsletter or Twitter feed where they are also giving out special deals.

Hi Susan,

We do not routinely test with Zorin, so I can't answer your question definitely. If you're on a newer version of Zorin, I would not expect CrossOver 16 to still work. Before buying CrossOver again, I would recommend using our 14 day free trial to make sure dependency management works well.

Best,
Meredith

According to Wikipedia, Zorin OS is based on Ubuntu. That way it SHOULD not have problems with Crossover.

Please tell us, how did you install Crossover? Did you use the .deb or the generic .bin installer?

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoia3RLYnVBdkxBRmJNYjhoZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9