CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Office 365 was working but now won't launch

Hi,
I installed office 365 OK and it's worked fine for a good while. However right now I get the message that WINWORD .EX has encountered a serious problem and it closes.

The program error details are too long to insert here but at the top it says 'Unhandled exception: 0xe0000002 in 32-bit code (0x7b00fd82)'

It is perhaps due to some update to the Linux system but I really don't know.  I'm using Linux Mint 20.2 based on Ubuntu 20.04 with kernel 5.4.0-94-generic(x86_64). I'm running Crossover 21.1.0.

If anyone has a similar problem and has a solution it would be good to know about it.

Regards Steve 

Hi there,

Oh no! :/ Did this start after updating your OS? It's possible a new install might behave better? If that doesn't help, I'd recommend opening a support ticket; I'm sure our support ninjas would have more ideas for you.

Best,
Meredith

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVHA3UnJUV1FTa0pOSFRVNSIsImdkcHIiOjB9