CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

MP3Tag

First post in a long time. I know this is the wrong place to post about win application but I have not been able to find how to post after finding MP3tag compatibility, so please edited or move wherever it needs

MP3tag compatibility does not work any more. Here the changes you need to do:

1. Download the installer and save it to a file
  2. Use this file to install MP3Tag. Do not use the default installation
  3. Use a win10 bottle
  4. You need also a Discog account
  5. MP3tag will start OK, however after you have files and you want discog to tag them
    1) Discog: 401 error occurs. To fix it.
    1- Crossover/Select the bottle/Rmouse/Open C: drive/C:drive/Program File/Mp3tag/data/sources/diskcog.inc
    2- open with txt editor
    3- • Find this line :
    → [Encoding]=url-utf-8
    and change to:•
    → [Encoding]=utf-8
    Now discog will give you the code.

Hope it help, and again sorry for posting in the wrong place

thanks! But this is only when using Discogs or? FreeDB works still fine. I have latest v3.12 mp3tag installed

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNGZaVnpNVVhNZTJCc1Z2WiIsImdkcHIiOjB9