CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Reply to Thread Back to Threads

Crossover Ubuntu
Hello there and first of all must say how good your program looks, its booted WoW up for me a treat and is running better than it ever did under windows... just for that you'll be getting my money... waves goodbye to Microsoft Monster looming large in the background...

Also hope I'm posting this in the right place, sorry just in case not.

I am in the process of trying to install GURPS Character Assistant and was pleased to see at least one other person has achieved this. I have copied and pasted the oleaut32.dll and riched20.dll files from dual boot to the GURPS Program File opened by Crossover and applied them to Windows Native again through the option in Crossover... and from what I read this should solve problems and the beast should boot...

but... I get,

Run-time Error '372'
Failed to load 'RichTextBox' from RITCHX32.OCX. Your version of RITCHX32.OCX. may be out of date. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with the application.

Any thoughts would be very welcome...

Kind Regards,
Paul.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjpudWxsLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi02LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNjA1NjMxNTIyLCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoia3JDcVpKSEtSUDdTUjQzayIsImdkcHIiOjB9